Assign practice tests to your students with or without learning support.
- Exam tips
- Online Dictionary
- Automatic marking
- Instant feedback on answers
- Change your answer
- Save and come back later
- Audio scripts
- Sample written answers
- Useful language for the Speaking paper
Practise online for:
Download PDFs with more information
KET (Key English Test)
PET (Preliminary English Test)
FCE (First Certificate in English)
CAE (Certificate in Advanced English)
IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
TOEIC® (Test of English for International Communication)
TOEFL iBT™ (Test of English as a Foreign Language: Internet-based test)
National Exams (Czech, Hungarian, Slovak)
Try and buy
Each online practice test has the same papers as the real exam at the right level, just like with pen and paper tests.
What's different is that you manage the practice using a Learning Management System (LMS), all questions are automatically marked apart from extended writing and the Speaking paper, and you can allow students to practise with or without learning support.
- You assign a test by test, paper or part.
- Students log in at oxfordenglishtesting.com
- They answer the questions.
- They submit their answers, and you see their marks.
- A computer with broadband Internet
- Adobe Flash™ Player 9 or higher
Minimum system requirements
Yes, you can do a 90 day free trial of sample practice tests. You'll have full access to the LMS. Find out more and sign up.